Immigration Assistance

We may be able to help you expedite your passport application in an emergency, report lost passports, and monitor overseas travel restrictions. For general questions regarding the State Department’s Bureau of Consular Affairs passport services, see the State Department’s Frequently Asked Questions about Passports web page.

The following information provides assistance related to non-citizens. Please contact my office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.